Poster increased review rating.

I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent a pic.I was told after examining the pic they would get back to me.As of now I haven't heard anything even after emailing them numerous times.As of now not only am I out a funny birthday gift but I am out the money spent.I am very disappointed.I shopped with this company prior and was pleased with there customer service but apparently that has changed.Looks like I am going to need to find a new company to order my personalized clothing.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of customized girl t-shirt from Customized Girl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Customized Girl to "redo".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Customized Girl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.